GREEK PHILOSOPHY RETREATS
"Greek Philosophy & Wellness" Urban Retreats with Dr. Alkistis Agio at the Athenian Riviera
BESPOKE LIFE-TRANSFORMING, 4-DAY RETREAT
Are you feeling fearful, angry, frustrated or anxious lately?
If so, then you have come to the right place for transforming your fear into confidence & freedom.
Dr. Alkistis Agio is a TEDx speaker, coach, author, wellness TV host, philosopher and leadership trainer. With over twenty years of experience in working with professionals to transform fear into freedom, she applies her own system, "The ALKISTIS Method”, as explained in her book FROM FEAR TO FREEDOM (Amazon). Of Greek origin, she grew up in Montreal and has worked in Italy, France, Germany, Greece, the United States and the United Arab Emirates. She speaks five languages.
This course Level-1 with Dr. Alkistis Agio is designed to help you to:
- Clarify your Ethos and your Core Values and priorities in your life
- Find a Life-Purpose which motivates & inspires you reflecting all your abilities
- Define a powerful Personal Mission-Statement
- Decide on your impact in the world based on your vision and potential
- Discover your 'Why’ and ‘Why’ you get up every morning to do what you do
- Outline an effective strategy for what you want & align it with your present life
- Reconnect with your authenticity, happiness & fulfillment - on your terms
- Become a Strong, Confident, Effective, leader with Gravitas and Charisma, who people are naturally inclined to follow and support.
PROPOSED PROGRAM (can be tailor-made)
DAY 1 (THURSDAY)
Airport pick-up by our executive transfer service to your spa-hotel on the Athens Riviera (special group rate): Apollon Divani
17:00 Welcome drinks, announcements about program "Finding Authentic Happiness & Fulfillment Through Greek Philosophy)
Module 1 "ETHOS" Why is it so important for finding true happiness?
- Review and clarify your present Core Values
- Choose a quality of life based on your terms
- Align your personal Ethos with your career path.
- Gain a greater vision of your life as a whole, to include all that matters to you long-term.
20:30 Dinner with inspiring sea panorama.
DAY 2 (FRIDAY)
10:00 Bus to the Temple of Goddess of Wisdom - Athena (Minerva in Latin) (i.e. The Parthenon) with a "ceremony", where each person receives a complimentary (gold-plated) pendant, symbolizing Ethos, Pathos, Logos. Designed by Dr. Alkistis Agio (market value $150).
12:30 Lunch and then visit to New Acropolis Museum
14:00 Visit to Stoa of Attalos
18:00 Session on theme of Life Purpose: Module 2 with ancient Greek-style buffet.
DISCOVER YOUR UNIQUE PERSONAL MISSION IN LIFE:
- Define your 'What?' & 'Why?' you want to do.
- Discover your unique abilities and potential - beyond your professional CV or profile.
- Formulate a strong Personal Mission Statement that underpins your career path.
21:30 Return to spa hotel.
DAY 3 (SATURDAY)
10:30 Bus to the Temple of Poseidon with mediated discussion & workshop-type exercises, such as presenting something to the group: ie speaking in front of the group, presenting something that you have prepared about your vision for your future:
Module 3 VISIBLE MISSION STATEMENT
- Design a smart Personal Mission statement, with a strategy in real-world terms that you want to implement for the next 5-10 years.
- Define how your purpose will be reflected and adapted to your life & work.
- Commit to the new, upgraded version of you through a powerful pledge in front of the group.
13:00 Lunch at Grecotel Cape Sounion Resort Hotel
17:00 Relax in the afternoon at the Lake of Vouliagmeni (coffee or drinks)
DAY 4 (SUNDAY)
10:30 Breakfast-Closing exercise
11:00 Close of room (take baggages to reception)
11:30 "Graduation Ceremony" Each participant is awarded a Certificate of Participation & a "golden" wreath, free books on Stoicism & Greek Philosophy
Optional: Stay at the hotel- Relax, SPA, Shopping nearby & departure
Number of people you plan on attending:
Group of 4-7 people
Group of 8-11 people
Group of 12-15+ people
Which date(s) would best suit your schedule?
Dates can be customized according to your corporate or private group retreat request.
For more inspiration from Dr. Alkistis Agio and Ancient Greek Philosophy visit: www.alkistis.net
For further information, for extending your trip or personalized travel arrangements enquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +30 6944 186333 (Viber & WhatsApp)